Sunday, November 20, 2022

Holiday Sale 2022!!!

Hello lovely Holiday Shoppers. I am having a Holiday Sale on EVERYTHING in my PayHip Shop: bags, wall quilts, table runners, knit items &pdf patterns too. Spend $100 or more and the shipping is FREE! 

You must add the following code in order to get the 25% off discount off your total order: Y3XZ5929SD. Sale is good through December 12th, so hurry for best selection.

Thank you so much for your support and Shopping Small in my store. I really do appreciate it!

My sewing goal for next year is to sew more purses for the Sew Powerful Purse Project charity and make as many Project Linus quilts for the local PL chapter too. So I would LOVE it if I could sell all of the items listed in my shop before the end of this year. That way I could help to support these 2 charities that are so near and dear to my heart! 

I also would love to do custom work only, such as making a bag in colors of your choice and style, etc. So please contact me through my shop or my blog to discuss having something custom made. I love custom work as you get what you want and I can make it knowing I don't have to list it for sale and wait for the one buyer who will love it enough to want to buy it. Custom jobs is a win-win for us both!


I will probably still list a few items each year in my shop to sell, but hope to just do custom orders, so if you are thinking of something you would like me to make for you, drop me a line so we can discuss it. Thanks!

I hope you have a joyful holiday season and a wonderful New Year!
Hugs,
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I appreciate every one. If you do not hear a reply back from me, it could be that you are a no-reply, or that Google/Blogger has changed something (again!) making it impossible to respond back to you. If you want a reply because you asked a question, please fill out the Contact Form located on the right side of the blog and I will respond to you that way. Thank you for stopping by! I was forced to add comment moderation due to huge number of SPAM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...