Friday, October 7, 2022

Lots of Items Listed for Sale in my PayHip Shop for the Holidays and Beyond!

Hello my sweet followers. I have been listing at least 5 items each morning to my PayHip Shop. Some are quilted items, some bags and I also have pdf patterns as well. A little something for everyone, lol!

I hope you will stop by and take a look and tell your family and friends about my shop. Some things I have listed on sale for a limited time. I will be listing more items each day until I have listed all of my inventory on PayHip.


I quit selling on Etsy quite a while ago for several reasons. I was so busy sewing the 116 Sew Powerful purses I made to donate last month during their Sew-a-thon, that I didn't have time to start adding items to sell in my shop until this month. I do have Halloween wall quilts and runners if you need a gift or want to decorate now. I know that might be too late for some of you if you decorate early. What doesn't sell will stay in my shop, so maybe next year? Anyhow, I would love it if you would at least take a peek. Thank you so much!


All of my handmade items are lovingly made in my smoke free, pet free, perfume free home. I know a lot of people with allergies these days and I want to assure you that I don't have any of those things that could affect you or the recipients of your gift giving. 

Think about holiday gifts or decor for your home, everything would make a wonderful gift for a friend or family member or when you just need to give a gift to someone else, like a teacher. 

If you see something on PayHip (or here on my blog, Instagram, or my Facebook page) and would like it made in different colors or a different size, etc. please feel free to contact me and we can discuss it. I am happy to do custom work for most things. 

Everything is handmade by me in New Mexico.

Thank you & happy browsing!

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I appreciate every one. If you do not hear a reply back from me, it could be that you are a no-reply, or that Google/Blogger has changed something (again!) making it impossible to respond back to you. If you want a reply because you asked a question, please fill out the Contact Form located on the right side of the blog and I will respond to you that way. Thank you for stopping by! I was forced to add comment moderation due to huge number of SPAM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...