Tuesday, January 7, 2020

Coco Bag with Boxed Corners in Brown & Pink

I made this Coco bag (ChrisW Design) about 3 months ago. The pdf is a free pattern when you sign up for Christine's newsletter.

Here is the Coco Bag (photo from ChrisW Designs)~



As usual I did made several changes to the bag and love this bag style now! This is the second Coco I have made with my changes.
Changes I made are:

  • Boxed the corners
  • Added 2 magnetic snap closures directly to the accent band
  • Added rivets to the strap tabs and straps
  • Made strap tabs and straps with rings
  • Added 2 hidden phone (or key) pockets (one on the front and one on the back)
  • Purse feet on the bottom
  • Used foam stabilizer instead of fleece



The front hidden phone or key pocket. There is the same pocket on the back side too.

Slip pocket

Zippered pocket

Bottom with purse feet.
I plan on making more of these bags with the modifications I made. I have a fabric that I have had for years I want to use to make a Coco for myself.

The first Coco I made like this you can find here. I made only one phone pocket on the first Coco.

Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. I love what you have done with yours. I would definitely want the boxed corners. Also love your handles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a nice sturdy bag with ample storage. Assuming you are adding this to your bags for sale? I meant to ask you how your pre-Christmas markets went?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. I appreciate every one. If you do not hear a reply back from me, it could be that you are a no-reply, or that Google/Blogger has changed something (again!) making it impossible to respond back to you. If you want a reply because you asked a question, please fill out the Contact Form located on the right side of the blog and I will respond to you that way. Thank you for stopping by! I was forced to add comment moderation due to huge number of SPAM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...