Sunday, November 10, 2019

Norah Handbag in Autumn Leaves Fabric

I made the Norah Handbag over a month ago. The pattern is by SOTAK Patterns. I chose Autumn leaves for this bag and love how it looks.

The pattern is well written and easy to follow, but of course I had to add my own extras like I added purse feet and a zippered pocket inside the bag as well as the slip pocket it called for.

One side of the bag has a slip pocket.

The other side of the bag has a zippered pocket with a slip pocket behind it.

Inside the bag I added a zippered pocket that wasn't called for in the pattern. There is a slip pocket across from it and the bag closes with a magnetic snap.


Slip pocket.

I added purse feet on the bag too.



I hope this one sells next week at the last craft show I am doing this year.

I like this bag and will be making some more in different colors and prints. But I cannot sew until my shoulder impingement is gone and then I will be slowing down so that I do not injure my shoulder again! Had the pain for 4 months now! I am so bored and want to sew so badly! I have a lot of things I haven't posted that were made earlier this year, so I will post those when I can. Must limit my computer use too.

If you would like to purchase this Norah Bag, the cost is $85 and ships free to USA only. Email me and I will invoice you through PayPal.
Pin It Now!

5 comments:

  1. Oh, my goodness, Daryl! This bag is just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the maple leaves, of course; the fabric makes the bag. (Although my eyes popped out of their sockets when I saw the price of this pattern.)

    Do whatever physio you need to do to get rid of your shoulder pain. I had a frozen shoulder issue through the last part of 2017 and into most of 2018. Made myself do exercises (even though it hurt at first) to overcome it and the shoulder has now been back to normal for over a year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the fabrics in this bag. But what no zipper closure!! I always love all the little details you put on your bags.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This maple pattern look so awesome on this bag Daryal!...love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. I appreciate every one. If you do not hear a reply back from me, it could be that you are a no-reply, or that Google/Blogger has changed something (again!) making it impossible to respond back to you. If you want a reply because you asked a question, please fill out the Contact Form located on the right side of the blog and I will respond to you that way. Thank you for stopping by! I was forced to add comment moderation due to huge number of SPAM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...