Friday, February 12, 2016

Let it Snow Block #1

I made this first Let it Snow Block #1 in about one day. I embroidered it all by hand and used flannel that looks like wool for the applique. I really like this one and it was fun to make. Block #2 should be up next Friday. I love how she gives you the applique blocks and the reversed applique pieces too, so not as much work for me to do. Since this is a mystery BOM, I won't know what the other blocks will look like for sure, but this first block is a good indication that I know I will like them all.
Block #1
I made my moon a bit wider and changed the colors too. I added lots of French knots as well.

Block #1

Block #1


Pin It Now!

4 comments:

  1. Oh, I like that!!!!! Your fabric choices are great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is great, its so whimsical and fun. of course your little details make it fantastic. Its a very versatile block as well, I can see it being used in a table runner, tote, wall hanging, any number of possibilities. I really like how you give it a 3-D quality with the buttons and embroidery.
    tara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute block, Daryl. Your stitching is perfect.

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thank you for stopping by to comment. If you do not hear back from me via email, then you are a no-reply and I cannot reply because you do not have your email address listed in your settings. I do appreciate every comment. Thank you so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...