Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Fabric Wrapped Clothesline Bowl/Basket

I made another fabric wrapped clothesline bowl or basket. Not sure if I will add handles or not. I had all my small narrow batik fabrics separated into color families and am making bowls. baskets and bags with these. Some bowls/baskets or bags I am using clothesline and some I am using various widths of macramé cording that was given to me. The macramé cording is softer and limper and works fine, but it just has a different feel to it.

Looking down into the bowl.
Pin It Now!

8 comments:

  1. I have been wanting to try this for a long time. Believe it or not but I can't find cotton clothes line. Crazy right! anyway I think I can find Macrame cord. Any tips you can share will be great! Oh and I love the colors used in this bowl. Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looooove it! You did a nice job! I have to try this with Macrame cord, thanks for sharing your creation with us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Daryl, just bought 100ft of 7/32" clothesline yesterday. Going to start something today. I love your bowls, maybe I will try that......:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like this one. These are my favourite colours.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is this for sale or others like it? Love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Samantha you are a no-reply so I couldn't email you an answer.

      Delete
  6. This is a beautiful basket/bowl. What tutorial or pattern did you use to make this? I love the colors you used.
    I really want to make one!
    Thanks for your reply!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Priscilla you are no-reply so I do not have an email to contact you in order to answer you.

      Delete

Hello and thank you for stopping by to comment. If you do not hear back from me via email, then you are a no-reply and I cannot reply because you do not have your email address listed in your settings. I do appreciate every comment. Thank you so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...