Saturday, May 21, 2011

Wallet I Made

I made this wallet using some fabric that I colored with Shiva brand Paintstiks, and crayons. I rubbed the paintsticks and crayons on various textures to get this look. The other fabric is a batik fabric. (Thanks Tara.)  I added a tab with a snap closure.

Wallet shown opened.  It has 4 credit card pockets, a cash pocket and 2 other pockets. I had an old similar wallet that I used as a model for making this wallet. I added the tab closure and zippered pocket, which the old wallet didn't have.  

Other side of wallet. I added a zippered coin pocket.
Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. love it, especially the interesting fabrics you used. i thought the binding was a great touch, its a great way to use a batik. since its smaller than your other wallet you can now fit cap stick in your new purse as well.
    Tara

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thank you for stopping by to comment. If you do not hear back from me via email, then you are a no-reply and I cannot reply because you do not have your email address listed in your settings. I do appreciate every comment. Thank you so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...