Tuesday, January 11, 2011

It's 1-11-11 Today! Organizing My Fabric Stash.

I've been busy organizing and rearranging my sewing spaces, so no time to work on sewing anything new or to finish those UFO's! Hopefully once I am done and everything is nice and neat, I will have a more organized space to be able to work even better. If you need some help with organizing your fabric stash, then check out the posting I wrote for the blog I do for my quilt guild. I found lots of other blogs showing how they organzie their fabrics. http://theragweed.blogspot.com/2011/01/how-do-you-organize-your-fabric-stash.html I'll take some photos later to add to this posting. I was too busy to think about photos before. I will only share my new and improved neat fabric stash and rooms with you and not the messy shape it was in before, besides the majority of the mess is already gone. Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. you are amazing, I'm overwhelmed by the thought of organizing my stash. i did enjoy seeing the photos on the websites you recommended. i hope you took before and after photos. on a different note i want to find out more about the joli website it sounds like it has great potential.
    Tara

    ReplyDelete
  2. This would be a prize i would do anything for, a free "let me help you organize your stash prize"
    sign me up and I'll enter everyday.
    tara

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. I appreciate every one. If you do not hear a reply back from me, it could be that you are a no-reply, or that Google/Blogger has changed something (again!) making it impossible to respond back to you. If you want a reply because you asked a question, please fill out the Contact Form located on the right side of the blog and I will respond to you that way. Thank you for stopping by! I was forced to add comment moderation due to huge number of SPAM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...