Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Heart Block For Myra


Karen from the Selvage Blog (http://www.selvageblog.blogspot.com) has a posting about making a Heart Applique Quilt Block for a woman in New Zealand who has cancer. This is the block that I made. I started off making the background scrappy strips and was going to just applique a large and small heart stacked on top of each other, but I changed directions and now you can't really see much of the background and won't see it if it gets sewn into a quilt. Oh well, I like how the applique turned out and hopefully Myra will too.
Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. What a great idea. Thanks for sharing. I'm going to make a heart block this week.

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thank you for stopping by to comment. If you do not hear back from me via email, then you are a no-reply and I cannot reply because you do not have your email address listed in your settings. I do appreciate every comment. Thank you so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...