Saturday, October 23, 2010

Cake Slice Pincushions

Don't these look yummy? I must confess that I didn't make these cake slices, which are actually pincushions. My friend Bobbie made these yummy delights for the PJ Party that she had for our applique group. There are 10 slices, but 5 are different fabrics. I chose one of the slices with the blue flower on top. Bobbie is incredible with her sewing/quilting/applique/embroidery skills and is a very giving person too! Who else would have made 10 women such great pincushions like these? Thanks Bobbie! Pin It Now!

1 comment:

Hello and thank you for stopping by to comment. If you do not hear back from me via email, then you are a no-reply and I cannot reply because you do not have your email address listed in your settings. I do appreciate every comment. Thank you so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...