Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Fabric Alphabet Book

I made and designed this Alphabet book for my grandson. I will give it to him on his 1st birthday in November (2008). I stitched the buttonhole stitch around each motif and letter by hand. The hardest part was sewing all the layers together down the center of the book. It was too thick to even pin together in place. The letters I used were from the Alphabet Quilt Pattern that I designed and have for sale. I reduced the letter size for the front cover title of the book.












Pin It Now!

3 comments:

  1. Seriously adorable!!!Cute idea!!! I bet it's endured over time too huh!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for sharing it under our book theme this week....seriously, 2008, look how long you've been bloggin! WOW!! You so inspire me!!

      Delete
  2. I really love this one. Thanks for showing us.

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thank you for stopping by to comment. If you do not hear back from me via email, then you are a no-reply and I cannot reply because you do not have your email address listed in your settings. I do appreciate every comment. Thank you so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...