Saturday, July 19, 2008

Knit Beret and Socks

Top of beret.
I made these for my grandson. I made the socks first out of a self-stripe/patterning yarn. Then I made the hat, but ran out of the yarn and so I used a white yarn to finish the hat, but the white was so stark I soaked the whole thing in some tea after it was finished to blend the colors. I put it on my grandson and the white part sits on the top of the head, so it works fine, and my grandson looks so adorable in this hat!
Underside of beret you can see the ribbing.
Socks in self patterning yarn.

My grandson in Poppie's lap.


Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and thank you for stopping by to comment. If you do not hear back from me via email, then you are a no-reply and I cannot reply because you do not have your email address listed in your settings. I do appreciate every comment. Thank you so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...