Thursday, July 7, 2011

Beach Bags

Beach Bag I made, even though there aren't any beaches here in New Mexico, it's a great roomy bag.

This was the first beach bag I made. I used a home decor fabric which made a nice bag.  The pattern is a free pattern from Jen Eskridge, a woman who used to be a member of a small quilt group I belong to before she moved away from New Mexico. Great pattern Jen, thanks! Visit Jen's blog Reannalily Designs.

Side view of pocket.
I made this beach bag to give to a woman I know who runs a no-kill cat shelter. The fabric Is called Scaredy Cats. It's a Halloween fabric of cats with witches hats on.  
Tote bag made with home decor fabric.




 I made 2 more beach bags (above) and added these photos on
7/14/11. I gave this bag to my friend Tara.
Pin It Now!

3 comments:

  1. i LOVE these bags. this is a great size, its big and can hold a lot but its sturdy so items won't fall out. i like the outside pockets and the way you made the handle so it grips well. the colors are so fun. all around a real winner.
    keep on toting
    Tara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love the way you made these bags. They look so great!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely bags - and thanks for posting the link to the pattern. I am always on the look for free patterns!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. I appreciate every one. If you do not hear a reply back from me, it could be that you are a no-reply, or that Google/Blogger has changed something (again!) making it impossible to respond back to you. If you want a reply because you asked a question, please fill out the Contact Form located on the right side of the blog and I will respond to you that way. Thank you for stopping by! I was forced to add comment moderation due to huge number of SPAM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...