Sunday, July 3, 2011

My Featured Webshots Album

I got an email from Webshots today that one of my albums was featured on Webshots Homepage today. Yippee! The album they featured are all the photos that I took from the Fiber Arts Fiesta this year in Albuquerque, New Mexico. This show happens only every other year (in odd years). So they gave me a green button that I could post on my blog. The green Webshots button is under Blogs I visit, at the top of the blog under the header. Click on it and you will be magically taken to  the photo album. I'm excited! Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and thank you for stopping by to comment. If you do not hear back from me via email, then you are a no-reply and I cannot reply because you do not have your email address listed in your settings. I do appreciate every comment. Thank you so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...