Wednesday, March 29, 2023

CWD Bag Mag Edition 2 Has Just Been Released

Hello Bag Lovers! The 2nd Edition of the Bag Mag is loaded with all kinds of articles and another bonus bag pattern! Christine is retiring Abigail, a great looking bag, but the instructions are older and not up to date in how Christine makes bags and adds pockets, etc. these days, so no more Abigail, unless you grab your copy of the Bag Mag now! The pattern is not enclosed, but rather will be added to your account at CWD, so you can download it once you login. No account with CWD? Then you can create an account and purchase the Bag Mag and then you will be able to access all your patterns there. Christine is great help if you have any issues, so you can always contact her and she will fix the problem.


Anyhow, I am excited to be apart of this issue because I wrote a review for one of my sewing machines. The machine I use for bag making mostly is my Juki TL2000 Qi. Grab your copy and read my review. I'd love to hear your feedback too about it or anything in the Bag Mag too. PS: I am one of the proofreaders for the Bag Mag too, starting with this issue.

Where can you find the Bag Mag? Right here: Bag Mag 2nd Edition.

Here is a pic of Abigail:
Includes FREE Abigail Bag Pattern

I have seen a lot of fun and beautiful prints that people have used for making Abigail over the years. Join ChrisW Designs Facebook group and do a search for Abigail Bag to see all the beautiful bags that others have made over the years to give you some ideas for making this bag. I have had this bag on my list to make for years now myself. I can make this one using the more updated sewing techniques, since I test for Christine and I know what and how she has made those changes over the years. If you have any of her more recent patterns, you can adjust this pattern for how she sews zipper pockets, etc. too. Even if you follow the instructions to Abigail to a tee, you will still end up with a GREAT looking and functioning bag. No one will know you used older techniques, right?

If you HURRY and purchase the Bag Mag Edition 2 right now, you save 20%!!! No coupon needed, but this offer is only good THIS WEEK ONLY! The pattern alone costs more than the entire Bag Mag itself! Plus don't forget I wrote a sewing machine review that you don't wan to miss, lol!!!!



Pin It Now!

1 comment:

Thank you so much for your comment. I appreciate every one. If you do not hear a reply back from me, it could be that you are a no-reply, or that Google/Blogger has changed something (again!) making it impossible to respond back to you. If you want a reply because you asked a question, please fill out the Contact Form located on the right side of the blog and I will respond to you that way. Thank you for stopping by! I was forced to add comment moderation due to huge number of SPAM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...