Saturday, February 9, 2013

It's All About Me Blog Hop Schedule

This is the schedule for the next Fantastically Fun upcoming blog hop, brought to you by Madame Samm along with cheerleader Marlene, which is All About Me! Pattern provided by the talented Amy Bradley.
 I hope you come back and visit me on February 22nd, which is my day to share "Me".


Tuesday, February 19~


Wednesday, February 20~


Thursday, February 21~


Friday, February 22~

Patchouli Moon Studio (that's me...it's all about me, he, he)

Monday, February 25~


Tuesday, February 26~


Wednesday, February 27~


Thursday, February 28~

Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. sure I´ll visit you on your day ☺
    Eagerly waiting to see you *lol*
    Bente

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for all these blog hops you post about. It's great finding new blogs with so much talent and I'll definitely be checking yours out.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. I appreciate every one. If you do not hear a reply back from me, it could be that you are a no-reply, or that Google/Blogger has changed something (again!) making it impossible to respond back to you. If you want a reply because you asked a question, please fill out the Contact Form located on the right side of the blog and I will respond to you that way. Thank you for stopping by! I was forced to add comment moderation due to huge number of SPAM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...