Saturday, February 9, 2013

It's All About Me Blog Hop Schedule

This is the schedule for the next Fantastically Fun upcoming blog hop, brought to you by Madame Samm along with cheerleader Marlene, which is All About Me! Pattern provided by the talented Amy Bradley.
 I hope you come back and visit me on February 22nd, which is my day to share "Me".


Tuesday, February 19~


Wednesday, February 20~


Thursday, February 21~


Friday, February 22~

Patchouli Moon Studio (that's me...it's all about me, he, he)

Monday, February 25~


Tuesday, February 26~


Wednesday, February 27~


Thursday, February 28~

Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. sure I´ll visit you on your day ☺
    Eagerly waiting to see you *lol*
    Bente

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for all these blog hops you post about. It's great finding new blogs with so much talent and I'll definitely be checking yours out.

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thank you for stopping by to comment. If you do not hear back from me via email, then you are a no-reply and I cannot reply because you do not have your email address listed in your settings. I do appreciate every comment. Thank you so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...