Monday, July 20, 2009

Purses I Made

All these I made to sell. Some I sold, some I gave away and a few I still have.


I used a metallic thread to quilt the pocket on the front. I sold this purse.
 
I sold this purse.
I sold this purse.

I gave this one to my daughter.

I used some home decorator fabrics to make this purse and then I made a braided strap out of quilter's cotton weight fabric. (Update: I gave this purse away in a blog give-away I had December 2012)
Fabric wrapped clothesline bag.
Made with home dec fabric.
Looking inside the bag.

Clothesline with wrapped fabric is what I did to make this bag.
Pin It Now!

3 comments:

  1. Cool. That coiled purse is pretty neat. What is your Etsy shop address?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Found it in the about me-
    patchoulimoonstudio.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. All lovely bags, Daryl. My favourite is the 5th one down.

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thank you for stopping by to comment. If you do not hear back from me via email, then you are a no-reply and I cannot reply because you do not have your email address listed in your settings. I do appreciate every comment. Thank you so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...