Friday, May 29, 2009

Batik Purse

This is my latest creation, a batik purse. I used several batiks that I sewed together to create this purse. I added 2 buttons stacked on top of each other, but the top button was a button with a shank, which ended up falling off as it didn't really sit right. So I sewed a small round yellow button on top of the purple flower button instead and that worked much better as it wasn't a shank. I added 2 double pockets to the lining. It's a great size purse. My favorite so far! Pin It Now!

1 comment:

Hello and thank you for stopping by to comment. If you do not hear back from me via email, then you are a no-reply and I cannot reply because you do not have your email address listed in your settings. I do appreciate every comment. Thank you so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...