Thursday, January 29, 2009

Handyed Cotton Batting Wallhanging

Inaugrauation Day is what I named this wall hanging because I was sewing this wall hanging by hand while watching on televison Barack Obama's inauguration on January 20, 2009. I handyed some 100% cotton batting using food coloring and vinegar. The dye didn't take as well as wool fibers do, but I was still pleased with the results. I made this little wall hanging with the scraps of batting that I dyed. I embellished it with sequins and beads.
Dyed cotton batting made into a wall quilt.
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and thank you for stopping by to comment. If you do not hear back from me via email, then you are a no-reply and I cannot reply because you do not have your email address listed in your settings. I do appreciate every comment. Thank you so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...