Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Ruler Bag for Susan

I made this ruler bag for my friend, Susan, for her birthday. She loves batik fabrics about as much as I do, so not only did I make this bag out of batiks, but I wrapped it in a fat quarter batik that had lighthouses on the fabric because Susan likes lighthouses. I tucked 2 more batik fabrics into a couple of the pockets that were nautical themed as well. The front of bag has 1 patch pocket, a slit pocket and under the top flap is a pocket that holds the long 6" x 24" ruler. I braided the handle and appliquéd a flower too. Back of bag with 2 patch pockets:Front close-up:
Front close-up:
Close-up of back:Close-up of front flap and braided handle:
Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you so much Debbie. You are a no-reply, so I couldn't respond to you personally. You must have Google+ and need to add your email in the settings.

      Delete

Hello and thank you for stopping by to comment. If you do not hear back from me via email, then you are a no-reply and I cannot reply because you do not have your email address listed in your settings. I do appreciate every comment. Thank you so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...