Monday, May 22, 2017

Fiber Arts Fiesta 2017

I went to this year's Fiber Arts Fiesta with a friend on Friday. I entered a mixed media piece into the show, my first entry into this show ever. It was a fun show with lots of beautiful wearable and non-wearable art, plus vendors too. I took 318 photos! There was so much to see and I didn't even photograph everything, only stuff I liked, because there was just way too much. I posted all the photos I took on my Flickr album: Fiber Arts Fiesta 2017, if you would like to see the show.

This was my favorite in the mixed media, named "Burrito".
His name is Burrito. My favorite mixed media piece made out of felt. I love his 3-D ears! I like the frame on this piece too, Looks like Burrito was hungry and took a bite out of the center of the frame on all 4 sides, lol! Be sure and click on the link above to see all the other photos I took of this show. Enjoy!



Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. you did the show proud what a great collection of photos. I must have missed a section of the show because I'm seeing things that are new to me. Great job taking pictures and I agree about burrito he is a winner.
    thanks for sharing
    tara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness this is an amazing show! I LOVE Burrito. Your Dream Catcher is beautiful wih the lace and feathers. Truly talented artists sharing their Works of HeArt. WOW!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. I appreciate every one. If you do not hear a reply back from me, it could be that you are a no-reply, or that Google/Blogger has changed something (again!) making it impossible to respond back to you. If you want a reply because you asked a question, please fill out the Contact Form located on the right side of the blog and I will respond to you that way. Thank you for stopping by! I was forced to add comment moderation due to huge number of SPAM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...