Sunday, January 1, 2017

Happy New Year 2017! Quilted Dog Leash Holder & Fozzie Bear Mug Rug

I hope this New Year is going well for you all. I hope it is the best year ever for you and me too!

I haven't been able to post much the past 6 months, so I will start by sharing some things I have made last year.

First, I made my sister some gifts, a dog leash holder that she asked me to make for her from a kit she had purchased. I also made her a Fozzie Bear Mug Rug, since she has loved Fozzie Bear since the Muppet Show first aired decades ago.
The kit included the fabrics and the hooks for the dog leash.

Her dog is named Bailey and I used a different font than the pattern included. The font is "Perry" (my last name). I used pigma pens to write the name rather than embroider it.


I made up the Fozzie Bear mug rug. I wanted to include a joke, so I went with the dog joke, since I made the dog leash holder too.




Pin It Now!

10 comments:

  1. Daryl Dear I certainly do hope you have a Wonderful 2017 filled with Peace, Joy, Love and lots of Creative Bliss. Very cute Sister gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a cute little doggie leash holder. You are a good sister to make up her kit. Fuzzie Bear is a cutie too. Adding the joke is fun. Happy New Year Daryl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute leash holder and that Fozzie Bear and joke are so funny and adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year Daryl! Those are the cutest little mug rugs and that saying about a sweater......too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both are adorable, Daryl. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. great job, very cute and you are the master of the written word on fabric, you always make it look good.
    Tara

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah, what memories - The Muppet Show. Love your version of Fozzie, but I was especially drawn to your quilting of the background leaves. I am determined to do a little bit of quilting this year! Happy 2017 to you....

    ReplyDelete
  8. The leash holder is a great idea and so cute. I like the joke too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Both of these projects are adorable! Fozzy Bear was one of my favorites too, and you captured him well with the cute joke. Thank you for sharing these with us on National Dog Day.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. I appreciate every one. If you do not hear a reply back from me, it could be that you are a no-reply, or that Google/Blogger has changed something (again!) making it impossible to respond back to you. If you want a reply because you asked a question, please fill out the Contact Form located on the right side of the blog and I will respond to you that way. Thank you for stopping by! I was forced to add comment moderation due to huge number of SPAM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...