Thursday, August 28, 2014

Dog Fire Hydrant & Other Things Around the Neighborhood

I was walking around the neighborhood near me and I finally remembered to bring my camera. I had seen this fire hydrant for years, but I kept forgetting my camera. So here it is. Isn't it cute? Not sure if the owner of the house where this fire hydrant sits painted it or who painted it, but I love it!


Dalmatian fire hydrant.
This is the largest Joshua tree that I had ever seen.
From this side you can see that is is taller than this house!
This starting growing in our yard. It looks like Queen Anne's Lace. When I lived in Washington state, Queen Anne's Lace grew wild, but I hadn't seen it here in New Mexico before.
  Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. This is the cutest dog fire hydrant ever! I wonder if the fire department had to approve any painting of their equipment...for safety's sake. I love the whimsy of this. So glad you remembered your camera. Walking Bliss...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that cute fire hydrant, ha ha!! Thank you for sharing and having your camera handy:)
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. I appreciate every one. If you do not hear a reply back from me, it could be that you are a no-reply, or that Google/Blogger has changed something (again!) making it impossible to respond back to you. If you want a reply because you asked a question, please fill out the Contact Form located on the right side of the blog and I will respond to you that way. Thank you for stopping by! I was forced to add comment moderation due to huge number of SPAM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...